viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

Hold on to me





It’s Friday and everybody can feel it! I haven’t  been posting lately because I had two long weeks of exams and well school can be absorbing sometimes.This shoot was taken a few months ago and the reason why there aren’t many pictures about it was because of the sunlight as you can notice in the pictures it’s kinda late,so here are the one’s with better light.I love the idea of combining black pieces with a Denim jacket.I usually don’t have the opportunity of wear this one because as I’ve been saying in older post the weather in my hometown city does not help at all.But everytime the weather is windy or it’s raining I totally go for long sleeve pieces.
Hope you all having a great start of the weekend!

Hugs and Kisses
Fernanda P.

WHAT I’M  WEARING

CROP TOP,SKIRT,DENIM JACKET:

BERKSHKA

HANDBAG AND FLATS:

MICHAEL KORS

CHOKER:

TM


SOCIAL MEDIAS:

INSTAGRAM
www.instagram.com/feeernandagp








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario