viernes, 17 de abril de 2015

As the sun goes down













Spring break it’s over and it was one of the most relaxing holiday’s i ever had,i stayed in my hometown chillin,going out with friends,being with my family and of course taking a lot of pictures.Also i was in the mood for DIY’S so i took the risk and made a Floral Kimono and a Circle Floral Skirt,the skirt i made it for one of my coussins and the kimono for myself so you will see it in an upcoming post,i took a day and a half making it and it was so worth it! I’m so pleased about how it became and a plus is that it’s all handmade,no machine needed.Talking about kimonos wich i love,here’s one i’m wearing in this post and i recently got it from Horacio wich is a local boutique here in my hometown,they make personalized clothes and they are such a great quality!I’m so happy with my new Black Lace Kimono,you will  keep seen this in upcoming  post as well :)

Hugs and Kisses

Fernanda P.

WHAT I’M WEARING

LACE TOP:LAVORO
BRALETTE:HANG TEN
CIRCLE SKIRT:CHARLOTTE RUSSE
BLACK LACE KIMONO:HORACIO
HANDBAG:CN DIRECT
WEDGES:FAMILY GIFT
SUNGLASSES:MICHAEL KORS

You should follow me on

INSTAGRAM

www.instagram.com/feeernandagp

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario